Dead of Night
A downloadable game for Windows
NOW ON SALE ON ITCH.IO & STEAM http://store.steampowered.com/...
Dead of Night is a 2D flipscreen adventure game inspired by such 8-bit classics as Spike in Transylvania, Bride of Frankenstein, Werewolves of London and the Dizzy series.
The object of the game is to solve puzzles in order to retrieve Vlads stolen possessions and bring them back to the castle, and also by avoiding enemies such as Police men, rats and drips of toxic goo.
At certain points during the night you may run into some people. These people can be eaten to increase health and mana (and may also drop an item!).
People will run at the very sight of you, and the police will quickly run and try to beat you to death. Pressing the Transform key will change you to Human form and will stop you from being detected!
Dead of Night also uses a day/night cycle (of sorts!). As Vlad is a vampire, he can only stay out at night, and as such must either retreat to his castle or find some other way to evade the sun.
This is the free Beta version of the game. There are bugs and a lot of things are being reworked for the final version
- Over 70 Uniquie Rooms to Explore
- Original Soundtrack and Sound Effects
- Original Commodore 64 Inspired Graphics
- Original Story and Script
Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Feel free to leave them at the bottom of the page!
|Published||271 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, commodore-64, GameMaker, halloween, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, supernatural, Vampire|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Eat-Em-Up Update is now live! 30 days ago
- New Update Coming soon 59 days ago
- Update 23/07/17 86 days ago
- Dead of Night is now on sale! 96 days ago
- NEW STEAM PAGE & RELEASE DATE SET!!!! 124 days ago
- Development Update 13/06/17 126 days ago
- Development update 31/05/2017 139 days ago
- Short but sweet update 153 days ago
- Development update 08/05/2017 162 days ago